This site is operated by Taesan Liquor Incorporated (“Taesan”). A private company registered in the Republic of Korea. Taesan is committed to ensuring your privacy as a customer. Definitions “Terms” means these terms and conditions; “Goods” means goods displayed for sale on the Website; “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; “User Information/Usage Information” means the details provided by You on any application you use to view our Website. “We/Us/Our/Taesan” means Taesan Liquor Incorportated; “Website” means the website located at https://taesanliquor.com/ or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and “You/Your” means a user of the Website.
1. Amendments: Taesan reserves the right to: i) Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to You via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is Your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after Taesan have given such announcement. If You do not wish to accept the new Terms You should not continue to use the Website. If You continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, Your use of the Website indicates Your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and ii) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to You and You confirm that Taesan shall not be liable to You for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
2. Compliance The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website: any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character.
3. Third Party Links As a convenience to Our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond Our control (“Third Party Material”). We are not responsible for Third Party Material nor do We review or endorse it. We will not be liable in connection with Your use of any Third Party Material including (without limitation) for the privacy practices or content of such Third Party Material. Our Website may, from time to time include content, services and hypertext links to websites owned, operated, controlled and/or provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”). Your use of any Third Party Content may be subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions, and it is Your sole responsibility to make Yourself aware of those terms and conditions
4. Intellectual Property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and You acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with Us or Our licensors. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for Your own personal, non-commercial use, provided You keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website. The Taesan Company logo, and any other trademarks or service marks shown on this Website are owned by Taesan or other third party owners. Any trademark or service mark may not be used as a hyper-link without Our prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of the trademarks or service marks is prohibited. Access to this site does not imply or grant any right to use any trademarks or registered trademarks and no licenses or right to use are granted by implication estoppel or otherwise in respect of any copyrights, patents, trademarks, services marks in relation to this web site.
5. Limitation Liability: The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and Taesan makes no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. Whilst We take care to ensure the accuracy of the content, to the extent permitted by law, We assume no legal liability for and do not warrant that the information contained on this Website is accurate or complete, or that these web pages will be free from errors or that its availability will be uninterrupted and We hereby expressly disclaim and exclude all express and implied warranties, terms or conditions not stated herein, so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. We exclude all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Whilst we take every care of Your data and try to ensure security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by You, You will appreciate that third parties will on occasion breach that security and You must bear the risk associated with use of the Internet. Whilst We will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, We cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems You may experience with the Website. If We are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website We will attempt to correct this as soon as We reasonably can. We may provide links on the Website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking, that products You purchase or information You gather from third parties through those links will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by us absolutely. This DISCLAIMER does not affect Your statutory rights against the third-party seller. Where You buy any Goods from a third-party seller through our Website, the seller’s individual liability will be set out in the seller’s terms and conditions.
6. Severance: If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
7. Waiver: No waiver by Taesan shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
8. Jurisdiction: The Website is controlled and operated in the Republic of Korea. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea and You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Korea courts.
9. Disclaimer: Whilst Taesan takes care to ensure the accuracy of the content, to the extent permitted by law, We assume no legal liability for and do not warrant that the information contained on this Website is accurate or complete, or that these web pages will be free from errors or that its availability will be uninterrupted and We hereby expressly disclaim and exclude all express and implied warranties, terms or conditions not stated herein, so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law. We exclude all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause but this disclaimer is without prejudice to any claims for fraudulent misrepresentation, personal injury or death.
10. Collection of Personal Data: We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of the Website. This personal data may include: your IP address; and any other information relating to You that You provide to Us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of our Website. Taesan respects your right to privacy when you use our Website and any online forms you use to communicate electronically with us. We may use a variety of technologies that collect and provide information about how our Website is accessed and used by you. We may also use demographic information about the users of our Website, which we may obtain from third parties such as Google or social media that you use (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may consist of the pages you viewed, the time you viewed them, which information or other content you accessed or provide, in what language, including demographic information about you (such as your age, gender and interest areas, where available) and what pages you looked at before viewing the current page, etc.